As a person who has been familiar with the Continuing Education Group (CEG), you know how important it is to further your education in these uncertain economic times.
Start the New Year right by joining the other professionals in one of our online classes! The following courses (limited to no more than 10 students each) start in late January:
· INS 21 – Property and Liability Principles
· INS 22 – Personal Insurance
· INS 23 – Commercial Insurance
· AIS 25 – Delivering Insurance Services
The following are some of the features of these exciting Insurance Institute of America courses:
1. Weekly One-Hour Webinars
2. Online Learning Activities
3. Short Weekly Online Videos (New!) on Key Concepts
4. Regular Quizzes to Help You Ascertain Your Progress
5. Some Prizes along the way!
New! Starting in February, we will be starting an exciting series of Microsoft Excel Workshops!
· Taught by certified Excel professionals, these Saturday Seminars will be held online early on Saturday mornings (so they do not interfere with your weekend) via live on-hour workshops, and bring you the Very Best in engaging, pertinent, and even entertaining instruction on Microsoft Excel.
Will you be joining us for one of the IIA courses or the Excel Workshops? Registration deadline is January 10, so please let us know soon!
All the Best for Your Holidays,